Why use the application “Audit management" on mobile devices?
Your field audits are often complex and time-consuming. It is difficult to work with Excel-type office files, which are prone to manual errors, not very secure, require retyping and create some tension between teams. Moreover, copying and recopying the same data to compile the processing of variances is also totally wasteful. Difficulties accumulate in sending multiple copies of the file to the different action managers.
This is why centralising these audits in a digital solution when on the move saves time and productivity.
10 good reasons for choosing our application
- Fill in the audit grid on a smartphone directly in the field;
- Have an ergonomic and responsive access, i.e. adapting to the size of the smartphone or tablet screen;
- Natively use device technologies such as geolocation, camera, voice dictation and offline mode;
- Complete a pre-configured audit report template that can be compiled in a few clicks at the end of the audit;
- Automatically send the deviation sheets with the actions to be taken to the concerned people;
- Know the progress in real time of the ongoing actions following an audit;
- Centralise all internal audits by certification period and link them to the right processes;
- Guarantee the processing of discrepancies in a single dashboard;
- Facilitate the preparation of certification and renewal audits;
- Give access to your stakeholders, for example by configuring a supplier and contractor portal for audits: the actions launched by your suppliers will directly feed into your global action plan.
- Identifying the origin of the action automatically;
- Prioritising actions automatically;
- Launching different tasks directly linked to an action;
- Check list;
- Monitoring by due dates with alerts;
- Assigning participants and notifying them by email, SMS and on their BlueKanGo portal;
- Producing a statistical analysis reports;
- Linking actions to objectives;
- Setting up a suppliers and contractors portal to assign them actions from your global action plan.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
People also ask
An audit management software is a digital tool that helps companies streamline their internal audit processes, pass external audits, and comply with standards, regulations, and internal policies.
Internal audit software is a digital tool used by internal auditors to perform audit preparations and planning, audits, and data analysis. It helps to identify weak points, inefficiencies and process non-compliance to ensure operations are running effectively and efficiently.
An audit tool is anything auditors use to perform an audit. An audit tool can be a software, Access or Excel file, or even a paper-based audit program. It includes tools used when collecting evidence, such as checklists, mind maps, voice recording, cameras, flowcharts, etc.
Active BlueKanGo platform
A propos du partenaire : BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is an editor of 100% web-based and secure Quality software.
Improve your Quality & HSE Performance. More than 3,500 customers have adopted it.