Why use the application “Food Safety Culture” in your company?
Food Safety Culture (FSC) aims to improve product safety and compliance by influencing individual and collective actions within the organization. This principle has recently been reinforced by European Regulation EU No. 2021/382 (published on 3 March 2021).
The objective of the FSC is to make management and employees accountable, through strengthening the food safety management system. In order to achieve this goal, different private standards have been harmonized around food safety such as: the BRC (British Global Standard), the IFS (International Featured Standard) standard and the FSSC 22000 standard.
Make ends meet! Rely on bluekango's "Food Safety Culture" application to establish your approach and ensure the implementation with everyone.
6 good reasons for choosing our application:
- Enhancing communication and training ;
- Self-assess the level of maturity of its organization ;
- Set up automatic dashboards ;
- Proposing methods for improvement and a dedicated action plan ;
- Harmonizing processes through the dissemination of documents via Electronic Document Management (EDM) accessible at any time and from anywhere ;
- Monitoring the performance of actions (global actions plan).
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards ;
- Collaborative EDM: procedures, operating procedures, recordings ;
- Historical management ;
- Management of training and habilitations ;
- Electronic signature with legal value (Universign) ;
- API (HRIS...) ;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
Universign is the publisher of a SaaS platform for electronic signature, electronic seal and time-stamping services. As an eIDAS qualified Trusted Service Provider, it secures and facilitates digital transactions in compliance with regulations.