Why use the “Corporate Social Responsibility” application in your company?
Engaging in a CSR approach is an opportunity to improve your business, its economic performance and its environmental impact. ISO 26000 sets guidelines for social responsibility. It encourages organizations to go beyond regulatory compliance, and to forge a strong, responsible and sustainable ethic. Also to ultimately stand out from the competition in their market.
Beyond purely strategic and organizational aspects, a CSR approach is a managerial and administrative challenge in order to collect, monitor and present the company's actions in a transparent manner. Relying on a digital tool like BlueKanGo is a valuable help both to manage the approach and to simplify the drafting of the Extra-Financial Performance Statement.
3 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- A 360-degree view of your CSR approach
- Having a 100% digital CSR management system
- Pilot your approach with an interactive dashboard
- Mapping your CSR management system
- Global Action Plan
- Associated BlueApps
- Risk mapping
- Collaborative GED
- CSR performance indicators
- Pre-set dashboards...
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on any Internet browsers and on the mobile app
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
Active BlueKanGo platform
About the partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.