Choose Bluekango's waste management software. Sign in, log in, and request a free demo. We will offer you an innovative solution to facilitate your waste management process.
Waste management, also known as waste disposal, is all the processes and actions required to manage waste from its inception to its final disposal. Waste can be solid, liquid, or gaseous and each type has different methods of disposal and management. This waste management software offers various innovative features and functions that facilitate the waste management process.
Why use the “Waste management” application in your company?
Waste management is essential for the CSR approach. Because it’s important today to take advantage of these wastes by reducing, reusing and recycling. The waste management software will help you to manage their treatment and their traceability. You can save time thanks to digital technology by automating repetitive tasks and ensuring compliance with the legal requirements and regulations (European ADR regulations, etc.).
You have complete control over waste management thanks to a data centralization tool.
Waste management is essential for the CSR approach and organizations can benefit from it by reducing, reusing, and recycling their waste.
This waste management software will help you manage waste treatment and traceability. The functionalities of the software allow waste management job and activities monitoring and tracking, from heavy equipment operators (backhoes, loaders, graders, and CDL truck drivers) to your daily work waste (paper, lightening, …).
You can improve your productivity and save time thanks to digital technology that enables the automation of repetitive tasks and ensures compliance with the legal requirements and regulations (European ADR regulations, etc.).
7 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Centralize information (e.g. through the use of connected sensors);
- Share your processes with your employees and service providers;
- Ensure the traceability of your waste (waste register, waste tracking slip);
- Reduce the risks of exposure and handling by your employees (chemical, biological and physical);
- Reduce the environmental impact;
- Consult real time data of the waste register;
- Have a global vision of the situation at each station/department.
- Management of waste tracking sheets;
- Management of the waste register (waste traceability);
- Evaluation of service providers for waste management;
- Global action plan ;
- EDM: sharing of protocols and best practices (management of histories and versions);
- Regulatory watch (customized according to your needs and activity);
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- APIs (HRIS, CRM, MES, ERP, IoT, HRIS and LDAP...);
- Customized reports edition.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
People also ask
A waste management system is a strategy that organizations use to eliminate, reduce, reuse, and prevent waste. This system is important because it reduces the effect of waste on the environment. In addition, it preserves the environment from the toxic effects of both inorganic and biodegradable elements composing wastes.
The most common waste management guide is the 5 Rs which focuses on waste management and reduction. It is composed of: Refuse: ask suppliers not to use unnecessary packaging, refuse single-use plastics,... Reduce: rethink the number of packaging materials needed, create custom boxes to avoid filling empty spaces, .... Reuse: circulate materials for reuse purpose. Repurpose: adapt materials for use in a different purpose. Recycle: convert (waste) into reusable material.
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality & HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 clients worldwide, 1.3 million users.