Why use the "Sustainable Procurement Policy" application?
The Sustainable Procurement Policy is based on the selection of products and services with an environmental and societal dimension. It includes energy performance, waste treatment, working conditions, costs, delivery times, etc.
The "Sustainable Procurement Policy" application helps you set up and monitor a responsible purchasing policy tailored to your needs. It allows you to define the scope, set your objectives and select your suppliers and products.
6 good reasons to choose the application :
- Define the Sustainable Purchasing Policy application’s scope;
- Set and monitor sustainable purchasing objectives;
- Centralize and automate information feedback;
- Select and evaluate your suppliers;
- Engage stakeholders (employees, suppliers and customers);
- Communicate your commitment through your Sustainable Procurement Policy.
- Sustainable procurement policy templates;
- Global Compact compliance;
- Supplier evaluation (EcoVadis rating);
- Supplier risk analysis;
- Collaborative EDM (with history management)
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- Customized reports;
- APIs (ERP, PIM, CRM, MES, IoT, HRIS and LDAP...);
- Global action plan.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.