Why use "Site Safety" application"?
Site safety contributes to protect construction site workers and others from death, injury, disease or other health-related risks.
Our solution helps companies to manage site safety, to identify construction site hazards and to report incidents in real-time.
5 good reasons to choose the solution:
- Reports and records quickly site hazards and incidents;
- Improves your site's enforcement (monitoring, verification and approval process);
- Ensures your workplace safety and health compliance;
- Saves you time;
- Reduces your risk.
- Hazard identification tool to track and record site hazards;
- Incident reporting tool to track and record incidents, near-misses and dangerous occurrences;
- Investigation and analysis of the event, including root causes & corrective actions;
- Camera, voice, GPS, and e-signature enabled;
- Accessible reports and records anytime and anywhere.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform.
- Accessible on all browsers.
- Real-time alerts and notifications.
- Support with personalized follow-up.
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo Platform
EnviroSolutions & Consulting (ESC) in partnership with BlueKanGo, together they aim to deliver digital transformation to companies who are having difficulty in their QEHS business processes.
ESC is a leading Environment, Safety and Risk consultancy in Asia, which combines an international outlook with local knowledge, for business and government clients.
ESC has partnered with BlueKanGo which is a publisher of a 100% web-based quality & safety software.
Improve your Quality & HSE Performance and be part of more than 3,500 customers who have adopted BlueKanGo’s Management System.
More informations : www.envirosc.com