Why use an "Risk prevention program" software ?
The goal of the risk prevention program (RPP) is to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses.
As of April 6, 2022, all companies which do not already have an obligation to implement a prevention program must identify all occupational risks to ensure the safety of their workers. This requirement is being implemented under the Interim Prevention and Participation Mechanism regime.
Moreover the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (Part XIX) and the Marine Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (Part 7) define the need to identify and evaluate risks, implement prevention measures and train employees.
6 categories of risks can be identified and assessed:
- biological risks (micro-organisms)
- chemical risks
- ergonomic risks (workstation, lighting, body position, etc.)
- physical risks (noise, vibration, heat, radiation, etc.)
- psychosocial risks (violence, harassment)
- safety risks (moving parts of equipment, falls, etc.)
To ensure the safety of your teams and the effectiveness of your prevention program, you can use the "Risk Prevention Program" application. Digital technology will allow you to save time and gain efficiency while guaranteeing the safety of your employees.
5 good reasons to get the PPR application:
- Save time in setting up and distributing your prevention program;
- Enter and share data on a single platform (field mode, EDM, pre-configured forms);
- Validation via an electronic signature (AdobeSign, DocuSign...);
- Plan evaluations and inspections (and self-evaluation);
- Reduce accidents and occupational diseases through risk prevention.
- Pre-configured risk prevention program and implementation forms plan (fully customizable online/offline mode);
- Sending of the prevention program and implementation plan to the subcontractor (export in PDF);
- Risk reporting form;
- Risk assessment and identification methodology;
- Methodology for the risks’ analysis related to the task ;
- Planning of periodic evaluations;
- Global action plan: implementation of preventive and corrective actions;
- Dedicated EDM with tracking of modifications by author (version);
- Workflows validation by electronic signature;
- Follow-up with multi-criteria search of prevention programs;
- Employee training on OHS;
- Directory of health and safety representatives;
- Risk analysis;
- Real-time statistical analysis.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
About BlueKanGo Canada
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2017. Our OHS, Quality, Safety, BPM solution adapts to your needs and your industry, more than 3,500 customers have adopted it!
Watch a demo? Click on “Demo” or contact us !