Why use the application “Risk management and vigilance”?
Hospitals and clinics permanently improve their care’s quality because the Patient safety is essential. Risk management contributes to this approach. Its goal is to reduce the probability of an incident, accident or undesirable events in care. Our solution supports you in the declaration of adverse events regardless of their origin (drug circuit, equipment, personal safety, etc.). Each concerned party will receive alerts and notifications to make decisions concerning corrective actions. This will automatically feed your risk indicators performance, your risk mapping and you can use the lastst integrated risk analysis methods (ALARM, ORION, Crex, patient tracer...).
7 good reasons to use “Risk management and vigilance” application
- Identify risks (a priori and a posteriori) in relation to your processes;
- Evaluate and prioritize the risks with rating scales (severity, frequency, control)
- Enter your adverse event thanks to pre-filled form ;
- Use risk analysis latest methods;
- Edit reports to monitor and optimize your risk management;
- Alerts on vigilant or critical situations;
- Manage and centralize preventive/corrective actions in a global action plan.
- Adverse Event (AE) Reporting;
- Risk analysis methods (ALARM, ORION, Crex...);
- Process and risk mapping;
- Monitoring of health vigilance and alerts;
- Global action plan;
- Reports and statistics;
- Alerts and notifications.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
A propos du partenaire : BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.