A Power BI report is a multi-perspective view of a data model, with visualizations that represent different findings and insights from that data model.
The report can have a single visualization or several pages full of visualizations, depending on your organization’s needs and management requirements.
Why should you use this “Reports and Insights Power BI (Business Intelligence)” application in your company?
This application has interactive dashboards generated from Microsoft Power BI. The Microsoft Power BI environment integrated into the BlueKanGo platform completes the statistics of all your applications.
It allows companies to capitalize on data from BlueKanGo platforms and applications (incident and audit management application, health and safety management application, supplier relationship management application, etc.) and other data sources such as customer relationship management, quality management software, manufacturing execution system, enterprise resource planning, IoT, human resource information system and lightweight directory access protocol.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Exploring and track performance with insights;
- Making decisions by cross-cutting data from BlueKanGo and third-party applications.
- Performing sharp calculations and format them with graphs to enhance the visual impact of dashboards and reports.
- Customizing your dashboards and your reports by yourself.
- Editing dashboard-based reports.
- Pre-configured and automated insights.
- Customized report editing.
- Historical management.
- Roles, users and access management.
- API (HRMS, CRM, MES, ERP, IoT, HRIS et LDAP…).
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI PowerBI is a Microsoft’s Business Intelligence application. This tool analyzes dynamically and displays data from multiple sources.This decision support tool allows the display of accurate insights. It improves the presentation of your current dashboards.