Why use remote audit by visio-expertise?
The travel restrictions linked to the COVID-19 pandemic led us to brutally organise telecommuting. Few organisations were prepared for it.
It was up to the actors to learn lessons and identify opportunities, including to go further in terms of innovation.
Indeed, the digital transformation is taking on its full meaning and is pushing us to reinvent ourselves internally and above all in our service offering.
Today tools are "plug'n play" in the inspection, audit and control business.
Our solution enables audits and inspections to be carried out by a remote auditor and an on-site employee.
The solution is easy to use from your platform by launching a visio with a single click, no downloading or installation (100% web-based, no plugin required, multi-terminal, multi-channel, responsive solution).
4 good reasons to choose the application :
- Ensure that your audit and inspection activity is conducted in good sanitary conditions;
- Limit business travel;
- Save time in the drafting of your reports;
- Simply feed the global action plan.
- Visio expertise with media retrieval (photo, video) and remote information sharing;
- Remote audit input;
- Creation of an audit report with media recovery ;
- Acknowledgement of receipt and electronic signature of the report by the audited party;
- Follow-up of discrepancies in the action plan;
- Alerts and monitoring of those responsible for the actions, real-time statistics.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution :
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
About functional partners Apizee and Universign
At the time of the COVID-19 and to facilitate the realization of audit, BlueKanGo innovates with the possibility of carrying out interventions remotely by activating the Visio Expertise (with our Partner Apizee) and to activate e-signature in your applications (Universign option).