Why use the “Quality of work life” application in your company?
The implementation of a QWL approach is part of a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy. The QWL contributes to the sustainability and competitiveness of the company. By focusing on well-being at work, it aims to reduce absenteeism, psychosocial risks and work-related accidents. A good and healthy work environment can attract new talent.
Digital technology allows a successful implementation of a QWL approach and the monitoring of its key elements and performance.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Centralize information;
- Share best practices with your employees and service providers;
- Collect and follow up on employees' proposals and feedback;
- Have a global vision of your company's QWL indicators (QWL Barometer) and the situation at each position/department.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys;
- QWL Barometer
- Régnier's Abacus method
- Satisfaction surveys
- Global action plan ;
- EDM: sharing of best practices (management of histories and versions);
- Regulatory watch (National Interprofessional Agreement of June 19, 2013, Rebsamen law, etc.);
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- APIs (HRIS, CRM, MES, ERP, IoT, HRIS and LDAP...);
- Customized reports edition.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 clients worldwide, 1.3 million users.