Why use the application “Quality Management System (QMS)” in your company?
The Quality Management System (QMS) is essential for the proper functioning of the various processes of an organisation. This support activity has a full role to play in the strategy of each company. This system meets the ISO 9000 standards for quality management systems.
The objectives of the managers/heads of companies who commit to a quality approach are diverse. Customer satisfaction seems to be the main motivation for setting up a QMS: it is a matter of satisfying and, above all, retaining customers in order to ensure an optimal level of competitiveness.
It is in the interest of every organisation to digitalise its QMS, which is a guarantee of performance and security for all those involved in the process.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Having an Electronic Document Management (EDM) accessible at any time and from anywhere
- Simplifying the implementation of PDCA and the associated Action Plan
- Optimising your management review
- Engaging management and all employees in the process
- Taking decisions quickly in line with the company's strategy and quality policy
- Collaborative EDM: procedures, operating modes, records, etc.
- Digitized forms based on the PDCA methodology
- Global Action Plan centralising all preventive/corrective actions
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards
- Monitoring of key risk and performance indicators (KRI and KPI)
- Management of strategic objectives
- Monitoring the quality standards
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
Plateforme BlueKanGo active
About the partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.