Quality Management System (QMS) software is a digital tool that manages quality policies and the entire quality management system. It is an integrated quality management solution that provides the structure and resources needed to streamline activities such as customer relationship management, quality document management, ISO requirements, manufacturing processes, procedures and audit protocols, non-conformance/risk management activities, industry-specific regulations, etc.
Why should you use this “Quality Management System (QMS)” application in your company?
The Quality Management System (QMS) is essential for the proper functioning of the various processes of an organization. This support process plays a major role in the strategy of each company. Our QMS software helps organizations cost-effectively manage quality and organizational efficiency issues and ensures compliance with ISO 9000 standards.
The main objective of leaders and managers who engage in a quality approach is customer satisfaction. When customers are satisfied, companies have a higher retention rate and an optimal level of competitiveness.
This digital QMS is a guarantee of optimized performance, compliance with standards and regulations, and customer satisfaction.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Having an Electronic Document Management (EDM) accessible at any time and from anywhere
- Simplifying the implementation of PDCA and the associated Action Plan
- Optimising your management review
- Engaging management and all employees in the process
- Taking decisions quickly in line with the company's strategy and quality policy
- Collaborative EDM: procedures, operating modes, records, etc.
- Digitized forms based on the PDCA methodology
- Global Action Plan centralising all preventive/corrective actions
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards
- Monitoring of key risk and performance indicators (KRI and KPI)
- Management of strategic objectives
- Monitoring the quality standards
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
People also ask
A Quality Management System (QMS) software is a digital tool that manages quality policies and the entire quality management system. It is an integrated quality management solution that provides the procedures, processes, structure, and resources needed to streamline operations while cost-effectively managing quality issues.
Quality management systems vary depending on the industry in which it is applied. Among those different types, there is the ISO family of quality standards, which is the best known and common quality management system in use. Some specific categories of industries use other accreditations and standards that are more suited to their activities, here are some examples: · Aerospace: AS 9100D · Automotive: IATF 16949 · All industries: ISO 9001 · Medical device: ISO 13485 · IT: ISO 27001
ISO 9001 is the most common and widely used QMS standard, and the current version of ISO 9001 is 9001:2015. It was introduced in September 2015, and companies certified to the previous version, i.e. the ISO 9001:2008 version, had 3 years to comply with this new version.
Plateforme BlueKanGo active
About the partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.