Why use the application “Operation skill”?
The aim of this application is to validate an operator’s ability to take up a position at the workstation. Operators and team leaders are alerted to clearance and renewal deadlines, training programmes and assessments. The multi-skills monitoring dashboard replaces an absent operator at a moment’s notice and rotates the operators of a production line on different stations.
You will have a knowledge base with instructions to support the onboarding of new recruits and reduce training times. Information is distributed in a targeted manner only to those groups of operators who need it.
6 good reasons for choosing Operation skill application:
- accelerate the taking up of functions ;
- reduce training time;
- document workstations (business procedures, scope and skills);
- share best practices (capitalization of know-how);
- avoid the appearance of MSDs.
- develop the versatility and adaptability of teams
- Pre-set checklists;
- Training and evaluation management;
- Authorization management (alerts on deadlines and renewals);
- Skills management;
- Pre-configured enriched instruction forms;
- Collaborative knowledge data base with history management (EDM).
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.