Why use the application “Operation skill”?
The aim of this application is to validate an operator’s ability to take up a position at the workstation. Operators and team leaders are alerted to clearance and renewal deadlines, training programmes and assessments. The multi-skills monitoring dashboard replaces an absent operator at a moment’s notice and rotates the operators of a production line on different stations.
You will have a knowledge base with instructions to support the onboarding of new recruits and reduce training times. Information is distributed in a targeted manner only to those groups of operators who need it.
6 good reasons for choosing Operation skill application:
- accelerate the taking up of functions ;
- reduce training time;
- document workstations (business procedures, scope and skills);
- share best practices (capitalization of know-how);
- avoid the appearance of MSDs.
- develop the versatility and adaptability of teams
- Pre-set checklists;
- Training and evaluation management;
- Authorization management (alerts on deadlines and renewals);
- Skills management;
- Pre-configured enriched instruction forms;
- Collaborative knowledge data base with history management (EDM).
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.