Why use the "OHS Construction Management" application?
Construction is the most affected sector, which is highly accident-prone and requires effective tools to prevent the health of your workers and reduce your assessment notices.
Occupational health and safety (OHS) is a priority for employers. It involves numerous procedures that are often repetitive and time-consuming. Digital technology helps you save time by pooling the data entered while ensuring the safety of your teams.
8 good reasons to choose the application :
- Report situations in the field: incidents, material, equipment, staffing... ;
- Report on zero tolerance information on work sites;
- Identify and evaluate risks;
- Implement preventive and corrective measures;
- Organize and follow up on the clearance of your subcontractors in a database;
- Carry out audits (and safety rounds);
- To carry out the reception of the workers;
- Manage the stock and training of material and protective equipment (PPE).
- Daily inspection reports;
- Real time monitoring of operations (accidents/quasi-accidents,...);
- Edition, sharing and analysis of questionnaires;
- Audit management;
- Risk mapping ;
- WHMIS ;
- HR module: reception and hiring of workers, work permits;
- PPE and material management;
- Global Action Plan centralizing all ongoing actions (preventive/corrective).
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable
Manage OHS on your work sites with BlueKanGo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2017. Our OHS, Quality, Safety, BPM solution adapts to your needs and your industry, more than 3,500 customers have adopted it!
Watch a demo? Click on “Demo” or contact us !