Why use the application “Risk Assessment and Occupational Risks ”?
Bad occupational risk management can impact many departments in your company. Management is complex and can lead to errors if you multiply the usage of various tools.
The management of occupational risks is not limited to the optimization of occupational health and safety contributions but is part of a global prevention and management strategy. The "Occupational risk management" application simplifies and monitors your procedures efficiently. You can set up a global strategy and concrete actions to guarantee a healthier and safer working environment for your employees.
5 good reasons to use “Risk Assessment and Occupational Risks ” application
- Identify and evaluate HSE measures in a single online safety tool;
- Organize and track your actions in a global action plan;
- Share your actions with stakeholders;
- Manage your PPE;
- Follow-up of work accidents, occupational diseases or medical visits;
- Management of authorizations/trainings;
- Risk assessment template (similar as Excel Files);
- Fall prevention;
- Inspection reports;
- Risk mapping;
- Management of work accidents, occupational diseases or medical visits;
- Steering committee / management review;
- Implementation of the prevention plan;
- Anonymous Psychosocial Risk (PSR) and Quality of Life at Work (QWL) surveys with guaranteed confidentiality;
- Global action plan;
- Reports and statistics;
- Alerts and notifications.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.