Why use the application “Occupational Risks and the Risk Assessment Template”?
Bad occupational risk management can impact many departments in your company. Management is complex and can lead to errors if you multiply the usage of various tools.
The management of occupational risks is not limited to the optimization of occupational health and safety contributions but is part of a global prevention and management strategy. The "Occupational risk management" application simplifies and monitors your procedures efficiently. You can set up a global strategy and concrete actions to guarantee a healthier and safer working environment for your employees.
5 good reasons to use “Occupational Risks and the Risk Assessment Template” application
- Identify and evaluate measures in a single online tool;
- Organize and track your actions in a global action plan;
- Share your actions with stakeholders;
- React and make decisions quickly thanks to real-time data;
- Access your data on mobile devices.
- Management of authorizations/trainings;
- Risk assessment template;
- Follow-up of work accidents, occupational diseases or medical visits;
- Steering committee / management review;
- Implementation of the prevention plan;
- Anonymous Psychosocial Risk (PSR) and Quality of Life at Work (QWL) surveys with guaranteed confidentiality;
- Global action plan;
- Reports and statistics;
- Alerts and notifications.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.