Why use the Non-conformance and claims application?
By definition, a non-conformance (NC) is a malfunction or deviation that can occur during an activity or a process. It must be identified and treated to limit the negative consequences such as financial losses, impacts on the health and safety of employees, brand image, as well as on customer satisfaction.
As a Quality Manager, you often lack the time and resources to analyze all the data related to non-conformances and complaints, which may be scattered across several tools. Yet, non-conformance management is essential to an effective quality management system (QMS).
BlueKanGo supports you in the daily management of non-conformities and complaints, by centralizing and automating the analysis of your data (tracking, and alerts in case of deviation from the defined thresholds).
8 good reasons to choose the application:
- Centralize documents and procedures in a single application;
- Process and analyze all your non-conformance and complaints;
- Identify and analyze your risks;
- Make your teams autonomous (on the declaration and treatment of dysfunctions);
- Improve productivity;
- Reduce the number of non-conformities and avoid their recurrence;
- Reduce the associated costs;
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Declaration and follow-up of a non-conformance report (with template) ;
- Complaint management module;
- Collaborative electronic document management (EDM);
- Global action plan;
- Regulatory compliance (option);
- Indicator management;
- Pre-set and automated dashboards;
- Automatic alerts for critical limits.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration of the offer into your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.