Why use the application “Manufacturing Checklist”?
Manufacturing control at a workstation is crucial for operational efficiency, quality control and risk reduction. The setting of interactive checklist messages are displayed in the work instructions at set frequencies for the operator to automatically enter essential data such as dimensions, weight, temperature during production.
The application, which can be accessed via a workstation/tablet/smartphone, collects data continuously and guarantees the highest quality. With its detailed historical reports, the app tracks how products are manufactured. You can track the time spent on tasks, their progress and the speed and efficiency of the work.
6 good reasons for choosing Manufacturing Checklist application:
- Optimize and share manufacturing procedures.
- Achieve the highest level of quality;
- Identify the points of improvement thanks to pre-set checks lists;
- Implement and follow a preventive and corrective action plan;
- Evaluate the work speed and efficiency;
- Monitor the progress and the time spent on tasks.
- Dynamic dashboards ;
- Pre-configured checklists;
- Detailed reports (with history management);
- Management of non-compliances;
- Workflows ;
- Global action plan;
- Electronic document management (EDM).
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.