Why use the "Management Solution for Ground Operations" application?
The airline industry is a sector where the requirements in terms of Quality and EHS are high. The ISAGO (IATA) standards help companies to improve ground safety by limiting ground damages, accidents and incidents. To assist the airline industry in this process, BlueKanGo offers a dedicated application that meets the criteria of these safety audit standards for ground operations. It integrates the latest requirements related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
7 good reasons to choose the application:
- React and make decisions quickly thanks to interactive dashboards;
- Easily perform audits (especially thanks to the tablet/smartphone accessibility);
- Limit the risk of error thanks to the digitization of processes;
- Share your data with stakeholders;
- Centralize your actions in a global action plan;
- Identify and effectively monitor risks and preventive measures;
- Meet your COVID obligations.
- Interactive dashboards;
- Quality program;
- Audits and corrective measures;
- Airline industry management ;
- EDM: to have all evidences at the time of the audit;
- OHS ;
- Human Resources;
- Management of COVID 19 obligations;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Reminder alerts.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform.
- Accessible on all browsers.
- Real-time alerts and notifications.
- Support with personalized follow-up.
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
About BlueKanGo Canada:
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2017. BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.