Why use the "Management of medical staff records" application?
As a human resources manager in a hospital environment, you need to have documents and indicators at your fingertips to manage your activity.
The "Management of medical staff records" offer includes a selection of applications such as the doctor's record (his personal data, his diplomas and certifications, his insurance policy, etc.) and clinical performance evaluations (dedicated questionnaires according to speciality).
Your information is centralised and permanently accessible in a secure way.
8 good reasons to choose the application:
- Easily report the progress of procedures set in the action plan by your operational staff on site, from their smartphone or tablet and all other employees at their workstations from their computers.
- Know the real-time progress of actions being taken by your operational teams.
- Lead a single global Quality and HSE action plan.
- Filter your global action plan by industrial site, profession, country, safety, quality, etc. This means that each user only sees what concerns them.
- Have a statistical and prioritised report of the global action plan that is fed with real-time data (from all departments and job positions).
- Make fast decisions in the steering committee based on real-time information.
- Use Artificial Intelligence (IA) algorithms to perform a predictive risk analysis to guide certain decisions.
- Give access to your stakeholders, for example by setting up a supplier and contractor portal for audits: the actions implemented by your suppliers will be directly added to your global action plan.
- Electronic document management - EDM (history and versions)
- Global action plan
- Dedicated dashboard
- Management of objectives
- User management (and assignments)
- Statistical analysis report
- Customisable interface according to a user type (supplier portal, contractor...)
- Real-time alerts
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.