Lockout Tagout (LOTO) software is a digital tool that helps implement lockout tagout procedures and manage resources efficiently. A digital lockout tagout management program provides automated control of hazardous energy lockout in accordance with health and safety standards, eliminating human error with increased availability of information for each piece of equipment and isolation point.
Why should you use this “Management of lockouts tagouts” (LOTO) application in your company?
Companies must regularly perform security operations on their facilities (maintenance, repair work, etc.). These interventions must follow a strict protocol, and involve the use of energy isolation devices to prevent any accidental hazardous energy release.
During the preparation of interventions, this lockout tagout software helps you to identify the hazardous energy sources, to manage the personal protective equipment, and to respect the standard safety procedures for the isolation of installations (separation, locking, detection, control).
The objective is to neutralize the source of energy in order to carry out maintenance or repair work and to guarantee occupational safety and health. This application integrates the various electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical LOTO procedures.
7 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Dedicated checklists will help you to quickly safely isolate the installation;
- Plan the maintenance of the equipment;
- Integrate maintenance into the company's risk management system;
- Centralize and share procedures in an EDM;
- Access regulatory texts;
- Storing of all interventions;
- Evaluate the interventions.
- Collaborative EDM (version management, history) ;
- CMMS ;
- Audit management with pre-configured checklists for the management of lockout (with annotations, photo...);
- Remote audit (Apizee);
- Management of participants;
- PPE management;
- Validation of steps (workflows and electronic signature);
- Risk management mapping;
- Management of work permits;
- Global Action Plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Electronic signature (DocuSign, UniverSign and AdobeSign)
- Regulatory watch;
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- Sending alerts and notifications.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
Apizee is a SaaS Web PSTN platform for real-time video communication, video expertise and remote visual assistance.
Universign is the publisher of a SaaS platform for electronic signature, electronic seal and time-stamping services. As an eIDAS qualified Trusted Service Provider, it secures and facilitates digital transactions in compliance with regulations.