Why use the application “Management of lockouts tagouts” (LOTO) in your company?
Companies must regularly carry out safety operations on their installations (risk management). These interventions must follow a strict protocol. They are often anticipated for preventive maintenance but can also be sudden. When preparing for the intervention, the application "Management of lockouts tagouts" helps you to put in place and respect the safety procedures to isolate the installation (separation, locking, detection, check). The goal is to neutralize the energy source in order to carry out maintenance or repair work on a machine. The application integrates the different loto procedures: electrical, hydraulic or mechanical.
7 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Dedicated checklists will help you to quickly safely isolate the installation;
- Plan the maintenance of the equipment;
- Integrate maintenance into the company's risk management system;
- Centralize and share procedures in an EDM;
- Access regulatory texts;
- Storing of all interventions;
- Evaluate the interventions.
- Collaborative EDM (version management, history) ;
- CMMS ;
- Audit management with pre-configured checklists for the management of lockout (with annotations, photo...);
- Remote audit (Apizee);
- Management of participants;
- PPE management;
- Validation of steps (workflows and electronic signature);
- Risk management mapping;
- Management of work permits;
- Global Action Plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Electronic signature (DocuSign, UniverSign and AdobeSign)
- Regulatory watch;
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- Sending alerts and notifications.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
Apizee is a SaaS Web PSTN platform for real-time video communication, video expertise and remote visual assistance.
Universign is the publisher of a SaaS platform for electronic signature, electronic seal and time-stamping services. As an eIDAS qualified Trusted Service Provider, it secures and facilitates digital transactions in compliance with regulations.