Why use the application “Management of the probation process for Personal Care Assistants (PCA)” in your health care facility?
This solution is an essential asset for any health care institution wishing to optimise the management of the orientation and probation of its orderlies and nurses. It offers an overview of all activities in a few clicks, thus simplifying and optimising its entire management.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Saving time by having an overview of the probation process;
- Simplifying the monitoring of the clinical and administrative staff's progress in the process;
- Sharing dynamic information between stakeholders in real time;
- Optimizing and facilitating the integration of clinical and administrative staff’s at the beginning of the process within the institution.
- Eliminating paper and limit the loss of information
- Simple and accessible ("user-friendly") interface;
- Electronic document management (EDM);
- Referral tracking ;
- Probation tracking;
- Evaluation management ;
- Progression management of clinical and administrative staff ;
- Global Action Plan;
- Electronic signature (Universign and AdobeSign).
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Offer Available only on canadian’s market
Active BlueKanGo Plateform
About the partners:
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2018. Our QHSE solution adapts to your needs and your industry, over 3,500 customers have adopted it!
Watch a demo? Click on “Demo” or contact us!
Universign (functional partner)
Universign is the publisher of a SaaS platform for electronic signature, electronic seal and time-stamping services. As an eIDAS qualified Trusted Service Provider, it secures and facilitates digital transactions in compliance with regulations.