Why use the "KPI/KRI Management" application for Hospitals and clinics?
Your healthcare establishment’s activity requires the management of many customised indicators, such as risk indicators (KRI). Use the "KPI/KRI Management" application to list and define your indicators.
Each indicator is described and understandable for all users. At any time you can add, modify or delete indicators according to your needs.
They can be also represented via dynamic dashboards allowing easy monitoring and evolution. This live monitoring will greatly help with fast decision-making procedures.
6 good reasons to choose the application:
- List and define your indicators;
- Share your indicators with stakeholders;
- View and analyse your indicators;
- Share the evolution of indicators in reports,
- View data in a real-time dashboard;
- Make effective decisions by cross-referencing indicators with external reference data.
Main functionalities :
- List of indicators by type, process, source or topic
- Customisable dashboards
- Real-time monitoring
- Colour-coded graphical representations for visual tracking of results
- Alerts on critical situations
- Risk mapping
- Customisable reports
- Global action plan
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
- Fully customisable
Manage your KPI/KRI with BlueKanGo:
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secures Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, and 1.3 million users.
These apps might interest you
Audit Management” for Healthcare facilities
Easily perform your audits with pre-filled and customisable