Why use the ISO 50001 application?
Environmental and energy sobriety goals are the highest priority and the highlight of today’s news. Companies are looking to preserve their resources while reducing the costs associated with energy management.
The ISO 50001 standard, related to energy management, is a reliable reference for any organization aspiring to transition its activities to reduce energy consumption. It is a voluntary standard, applicable to all types of structures.
The ISO 50001 application helps you to implement the standard, in order to improve the energy efficiency of your activities. This application will serve as a reference to meet each of the requirements and thus facilitate the certification of your system.
5 good reasons to choose the application :
- Save time in preparing your certification;
- Collect and centralize your energy data;
- Integrate the energy audit of your activities;
- Manage a dedicated action plan;
- Check the effectiveness of the measures taken, as well as their compliance with regulations.
Main features :
- Electronic Document Management (EDM);
- Self-assessment module;
- Automatic dashboards;
- Reports and statistics:
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) module;
- Sustainable development policy.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
These apps might interest you
Application ESSMS : Procédure d'Evaluation Unique
Planification, suivi et analyse des évaluations et audits