Why use the “ISO 26000 standard” application in your company?
ISO 26000 sets out guidelines for corporate social responsibility (CSR). Published in November 2010, it targets all types of organizations, regardless of their size or sector of activity. Deployed on the basis of an international consensus, ISO 26000 proposes a common terminology and several good practices on CSR concepts.
6 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Identify potential impacts of activities on the entire value chain;
- Define and monitor the achievement of objectives;
- Measure the benefits of your actions;
- Centralize and share procedures;
- Communicate on the defined actions (internal, shareholders, customers, unions...);
- Check the regulatory compliance of your activities.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment (GHGEA) and Carbon Footprint ;
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA);
- Electronic document management (EDM)
- Measurement and representation of social, societal, environmental and economical impacts;
- QWL surveys
- Global action plan centralizing preventive and corrective actions
- Regulatory watch (ADEME)
- CSR reports (PDF export)
- Dynamic dashboards and statistical analyses
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.