Why use the Internal audits application?
Internal audits are part of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and contribute to the continuous improvement process of organisations. Their objective is to better prepare for certification audits by complying with the requirements of the standards.
With the internal audit application, you create your own audit grids, while filling the audit forms directly in the field (with the possibility of directly attaching notes, photos, etc.). You will save time in collecting and sharing data (connection with other applications and via API). You can manage operations: from the creation of the grid to the analysis of the results (generation of audit reports).
6 good reasons to choose the application:
- Harmonize your audit grids according to your needs
- Compare and monitor the results of your internal audits against your criteria
- Comply with the requirements of your customers (and suppliers)
- Self-assessment process in order to maintain your certifications
- Centralize and share your audits in complete security
- Implement and monitor preventive and corrective actions
- Have a global vision of the situation through the dashboards
- Customizable audit grid (pre-filled) ;
- Audit entry in tablet and offline mode;
- Analysis of results and dashboard;
- Self-assessment/certification module (ISO, IFS, etc.);
- Management of indicators;
- Automatic alerts in case of deviation (minor/major);
- Management of non-conformities;
- Criticality matrix;
- Global PDCA action plan to implement preventive and corrective actions;
- User management;
- Document management GED (History, versioning);
- API (link to your tools: active directory (LDAP), HRIS, etc. and those of your customers and suppliers);
- Audit reports and statistics.
The highlight of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration of the offer into your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.