Why use Integrated Risk Management?
IRM is a set of risk-based practices and processes that improve decision-making and performance.
Invented by Gartner, IRM is used to prioritise risks and implement measures and actions in the overall action plan to mitigate them.
5 good reasons to choose the application:
- Identifying and monitoring all the strategic risks for your organisation
- Effectively assessing your means and levels of control
- Making strategic decisions based on calculated risks
- Consciously choosing your related strategic, operational and technical risks
- Involving the members of the management committee as they are the relays to the employees in the company, who also need to understand their role in terms of strategic risk management and performance
The BlueKanGo solution enables automated and centralised management of the entire risk management cycle with the following features:
- Description of the amount of risks and their types that your organisation wishes to take in order to achieve its objectives
- Development of strategic risk mapping in the Management Risk Register
- Management of your strategic objectives monitored with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Management of your admissible risk levels framed by KRIs (Key Risk Indicators)
- Management of preventive and corrective action plans
- Analysis of risk control levels
This solution is based on HSE watch and HSE decision support standards and documentation.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
Active BlueKanGo Platform
About the partner : BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is a publisher of a 100% web-based quality & safety software. Improve your Quality & HSE Performance. More than 3,500 customers have adopted it.