Why use the application “Integrated Management System” in your company?
An Integrated Management System (IMS) provides a methodology for managing Quality, Safety and Environmental approaches. It is based on the three main standards of Quality (ISO 9001), Safety (ISO 45001) and the Environment (ISO 14001). That is why IMS is essential for companies wishing to become certified, it is also useful for companies wishing to improve their processes.
With BlueKanGo, pilot your IMS in a 100% digital mode.
9 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Pilot your IMS with one single tool;
- Save time and optimise productivity;
- Centralise and share information;
- Homogenise practices;
- Associate data with your IS (HRIS, CRM, LDAP directory, ERP...);
- Use feedback to avoid repeating errors;
- Optimise human, material and financial resources;
- Stand out from the competition;
- Engage and involve managers, employees and stakeholders.
- Self-assessment module on the ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards;
- EDM with associated workflow, document upload, electronic signature of documents...
- IMS report and CSR report or Extra-Financial Performance Statement templates;
- Forward planning (e.g. GANTT diagram) and performance indicators;
- Statistical data reporting via a dedicated module;
- Global Action Plan.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
People also ask
An integrated management system (IMS) is a single system designed to manage several different standards (quality, environment, PTW, occupational health, and safety, etc.) into a complete, global, and harmonized management system that meets the requirements of each of the standards. An example of an integrated management system is one that manages the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard (quality management system standard) alongside an ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety) standards.
ISO states that: “a management system describes the set of procedures an organization needs to follow in order to meet its objectives.” An IMS enables an organization to monitor, measure, and evaluate its effectiveness in meeting its objectives by addressing all elements of the management system as a whole.
Besides the ability to merge various management system standards into one, integrated management systems can bring many benefits to your organization, such as: performing integrated audits and assessments, reduced certification costs, fewer disruptions to the organization, reduced documentation, and streamlined processes. and optimize resources.
While an integrated management system includes several important aspects such as: digitization of business processes (BPM) and workflows, electronic document management (EDM), electronic signature of documents, etc. The three most common management systems standards incorporated into an IMS structure are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.