Why use the application “Integrated Management System” in your company?
An Integrated Management System (IMS) provides a methodology for managing Quality, Safety and Environmental approaches. It is based on the three main standards of Quality (ISO 9001), Safety (ISO 45001) and the Environment (ISO 14001). That is why IMS is essential for companies wishing to become certified, it is also useful for companies wishing to improve their processes.
With BlueKanGo, pilot your IMS in a 100% digital mode.
9 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Pilot your IMS with one single tool;
- Save time and optimise productivity;
- Centralise and share information;
- Homogenise practices;
- Associate data with your IS (HRIS, CRM, LDAP directory, ERP...);
- Use feedback to avoid repeating errors;
- Optimise human, material and financial resources;
- Stand out from the competition;
- Engage and involve managers, employees and stakeholders.
- Self-assessment module on the ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards;
- EDM with associated workflow, document upload, electronic signature of documents...
- IMS report and CSR report or Extra-Financial Performance Statement templates;
- Forward planning (e.g. GANTT diagram) and performance indicators;
- Statistical data reporting via a dedicated module;
- Global Action Plan.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
Active BlueKanGo Platform
About the partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.