Why use the application “IFS Broker''?
The IFS Broker is an auditing standard for brokers, traders and importers, who have to communicate their product specifications to manufacturers.
The IFS Broker’s objective is to ensure the transparency of information along the supply chain, from production to retail.
The aim is to ensure that product specifications are understood and implemented effectively by manufacturers, while guaranteeing product safety and quality.
The "IFS Broker" application supports you in the preparation for a certification audit (initial and renewal).
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Centralise information;
- Streamline exchanges;
- Share and standardize procedures;
- Set up audits (including remote audits);
- Certify yourself thanks to the self-evaluation module
- Collaborative EDM: procedures, operating modes, records... ;
- Audit management and planning;
- Automatic alerts on deviations;
- Management of non-compliances;
- Self-evaluation grids;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Report management ;
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- Regulatory watch on food safety.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure quality and HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.