Why use the "HR/OHS Management in Business" application?
In terms of OHS, due diligence is the employer's duty which includes three distinct components: a duty of care, a duty of efficiency and a duty of authority.
Depending on the circumstances, an employer who practices due diligence takes all the reasonable precautions to prevent accidents and protect the health and safety of workers.
6 good reasons to choose the application:
- Up-to-date procedures/protocols available to employees;
- Real-time information feedback (new employee, accident/incident report, outdated training);
- Direct communication of OHS information to the HR department;
- Easy access to information/documents (on site, remote/telework);
- Real-time monitoring (Accidentology, safety rounds, training, risk analysis, etc.);
- Monitoring and updating of occupational risks.
Main features :
- Declaration, analysis and follow-up of actions following OHS incidents in your company (severity rate, frequency rate, near miss);
- Internal communication of OHS actions or procedures implemented;
- Analysis of the risks in the company, in constant evolution depending on the occuring or occured events (safety round, certification visit, OHS action, etc.);
- Access to legal and regulatory watch in order to analyze the evolution of the labor code’s texts and the OHS rules;
- Monitoring of work accident and occupational disease files;
- Carrying out internal audits and taking charge of the certification process;
- Monitoring of the company's personal protection equipment and machines
- Follow-up of training courses;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Reminder alerts, threshold alerts;
- API connection to your other ERPs to retrieve additional information.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- BlueKanGo platform offers a simple and intuitive ergonomics;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Accessible on smartphones, tablets and computers (Android and IOS)
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Offer Available only on canadian’s market
Active BlueKanGo Plateform
About the partner: BlueKanGo Canada
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2018. Our QHSE solution adapts to your needs and your industry, over 3,500 customers have adopted it!
Watch a demo? Click on “Demo” or contact us!