Why use the "HR/OHS Management in Business" application?
In terms of OHS, due diligence is the employer's duty which includes three distinct components: a duty of care, a duty of efficiency and a duty of authority.
Depending on the circumstances, an employer who practices due diligence takes all the reasonable precautions to prevent accidents and protect the health and safety of workers.
6 good reasons to choose the application:
- Up-to-date procedures/protocols available to employees;
- Real-time information feedback (new employee, accident/incident report, outdated training);
- Direct communication of OHS information to the HR department;
- Easy access to information/documents (on site, remote/telework);
- Real-time monitoring (Accidentology, safety rounds, training, risk analysis, etc.);
- Monitoring and updating of occupational risks.
Main features :
- Declaration, analysis and follow-up of actions following OHS incidents in your company (severity rate, frequency rate, near miss);
- Internal communication of OHS actions or procedures implemented;
- Analysis of the risks in the company, in constant evolution depending on the occuring or occured events (safety round, certification visit, OHS action, etc.);
- Access to legal and regulatory watch in order to analyze the evolution of the labor code’s texts and the OHS rules;
- Monitoring of work accident and occupational disease files;
- Carrying out internal audits and taking charge of the certification process;
- Monitoring of the company's personal protection equipment and machines
- Follow-up of training courses;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Reminder alerts, threshold alerts;
- API connection to your other ERPs to retrieve additional information.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- BlueKanGo platform offers a simple and intuitive ergonomics;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Accessible on smartphones, tablets and computers (Android and IOS)
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
About BlueKanGo Canada:
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2017. BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.