Why use the application “Health and Safety Audits (PMS-RABC)” in your company?
The level of the customer’s expectations is high in the hospitality industry. Maintaining hygiene and safety conditions is essential for the reputation of the establishment. The Stewarding Manager is in charge of these sanitary missions.
This involves carrying out internal audits in order to verify the application of good hygiene practices in the establishment.
The application integrates the measurements of the Sanitary Control Plan (SCP) which integrates the good hygiene practices and the respect of the procedures in place concerning the HACCP.
These measurements are completed by the RABC method (Risk Analysis and Biocontamination Control), which is used for the hygiene of textiles processed in laundries. This approach is part of the European standard NF EN 14065. It is used to identify and analyze risks, and to implement corrective actions if necessary.
6 good reasons for choosing our application:
- Set up internal audits and self-assessment;
- Manage a dedicated action plan;
- Centralize all your processes on a single tool;
- Share your data securely with your team and your contractors;
- Monitor the health and safety indicators of your establishment (and be alerted);
- Increase your customers' satisfaction.
- Documentation Management (EDM);
- Global action plan ;
- Non-compliances reports;
- Risk analysis and PMS management;
- Laundry monitoring and RABC method;
- Checklists ;
- Workflows ;
- Reports and statistical analysis.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.