Why use the “GreenHouse Gas assessment” application in your company?
The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment determines the volume of greenhouse gases (GHG) emitted annually into the atmosphere by the activities of the legal entity on the national territory. The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment is part of the carbon footprint, and prioritizes the weight of the GHG emissions of a company. This data will help guide the company's environmental policy.
The use of an application dedicated to your sustainable development strategy will centralize your GHG data according to their source of emission, analyze them and pilot dedicated actions. The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment is a continuous improvement process. The "Greenhouse gas assessment" application integrates the regulatory texts and requirements according to your activity. You can also share your procedures and best practices with your employees.
Communicating on your GHG statement is a way for your company to demonstrate its commitment to sustainable development.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Collecting, centralizing and analyzing the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment data
- Calculate your Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment
- Report on your Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment
- Manage a preventive and corrective action plan
- Communicating on its balance sheet
- Declaration table;
- Avoided emissions reporting;
- Reporting of the reference year;
- GHG calculation sheets;
- Export of reports;
- Action plan / Transition plan;
- GHG summary;
- Sustainable development policy;
- Management of uncertainties, exclusions and sources;
- Directory (API/Active Directory link);
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment;
- ADEME, ISO and GreenHouse Gas Protocol regulations;
- Criticality matrix;
- Reports and statistics.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.