Why use the application “Global Actions Plan”?
Your QHSE system only makes sense through the continuous improvement actions that you put in place. These actions can be found in a multitude of action plans assigned to a multitude of employees. Moreover, many are duplicated and time consuming in terms of copying data from an action plan into another without ever being sure of the accuracy of data. In the end,you have no global vision of the actions carried out in the field.
Some actions are linked to a site, an activity, quality management or HSE. Thanks to a high-performance management system, pooling actions will definitely lead to more efficiency . Managing all these actions in a single global action plan will be possible.
8 good reasons for choosing our application
- Be able to easily declare the progress of the actions of the action plan by the operational staff in the field from their smartphones or tablets and all the other employees at their desktop from their computers.
- Follow the real-time progress of the actions being carried out in the field by the teams.
- Pilot a single global QHSE action plan.
- Filter the global action plan by site, by profession, by country, in the field of safety, quality, etc... As a result, each user will only see what concerns him/her.
- Get statistical and prioritised reports of the global action plan fed in real time with what is happening in the field and what the middle management is doing.
- Take decisions in the management committee based on real-time information.
- Use Artificial Intelligence algorithms to perform predictive risk analysis to guide certain decisions.
- Give access to your stakeholders, for example, by configuring a supplier and subcontractor portal for audits: the actions launched by your suppliers will directly feed into the global action plan.
- Automatically identify the origin of the action;
- Automatically prioritise actions;
- Launch different tasks directly linked to an action;
- Monitor by due dates with alerts;
- Assign participants and notify them by email, SMS and on their BlueKanGo portal;
- Produce statistical analysis reports;
- Link actions to objectives;
- Configure a supplier and subcontractor portal to assign them actions from the global action plan.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
Active BlueKanGo platform.
About the partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is an editor of 100% web-based and secure Quality software.
Improve your Quality & HSE Performance. More than 3,500 customers have adopted it.