Why use the "Global OHS management" application?
The CNESST (Quebec’s Occupational Standards, Equity, Health and Safety Commission) estimated that nearly 105,700 workers were victims of work-related accidents or occupational illnesses in 2021 in Quebec. The CNESST adds that in the same year, 93,028 people suffered an injury as a result of a work-related accident in Quebec, which is 1,722 less than in 2020. On the other hand, 12,664 people were victims of an occupational disease, 2,682 more than in 2020. In total, 105,692 occupational injuries were recorded in 2021, an increase of 960 compared to 2020.
Occupational health and safety (OHS) is a priority for employers. It involves many often repetitive and time-consuming procedures. Digital technology streamlines this process while saving time by organizing the data entered and ensuring a better team safety monitoring.
9 good reasons to choose this application :
- Report situations (accidents/quasi-accidents,...);
- Report information;
- Identify, analyze and monitor risks;
- Implement preventive and corrective measures;
- Organize and follow up the accreditation of service providers/subcontractors in a database;
- Conducting audits (and floor inspections);
- Carry out the reception of workers;
- Manage work permits (Confined Space, Lockout, etc.);
- Manage inventory and training of equipment and PPE.
- Daily inspection reports;
- Real time monitoring of operations (accidents/quasi-accidents,...);
- Edition, sharing and analysis of questionnaires;
- Audit management;
- Risk mapping ;
- WHMIS ;
- HR module: reception of workers, work permits;
- PPE and equipment management;
- Global Action Plan centralizing all ongoing actions (preventive/corrective).
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration of the application to the BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2017. BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.