Why use the "GDPR" application ?
The European regulation of 27 April 2016 makes organisations responsible for the collection and processing of personal data: GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
To meet the requirements of the GDPR, we offer you a dedicated service, integrated into the BlueKango solution. It allows you to formalise the analysis of your data processing, including the analysis of their risks, the collection and processing of requests relating to personal rights.
8 good reasons to choose the application:
- Ensuring compliance within your company
- Centralising good practices and optimising their follow-up
- Carrying out audits / checklists rapidly to verify the implementation of good practices
- Guaranteeing and tracking the response to requests from data subjects when exercising their rights over their personal data
- Setting up a data processing register easily, facilitating its follow-up and processing
- Monitoring information in real time through the fluidity and accessibility of the information: personalised display of news feeds, etc...
- Helping checking data protection regulatory compliance
- Centralising all preventive/corrective actions in a global action plan: better reactivity on the implementation, monitoring and processing of actions (alerts and reminders on new products and updates, etc...)
Main features of the application:
- Processing record ;
- Processing activity ;
- Impact analysis ;
- Contractor management ;
- GDPR audit grid ;
- Data breaches ;
- Exercise of individual rights ;
- Analysis and processing of requests related to the exercise of rights ;
- Dissemination of documents (procedures/protocols) ;
- Identification and monitoring of risks / preventive measures ;
- Carrying out audits and investigations ;
- Analysis of the situation and feedback.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.