Why use the application “Food Fraud"?
Food fraud is defined as a deliberate and intentional act of substitution, addition, alteration, falsification of a food, (or its packaging) with false or confusing claims, for economic gain that may have adverse health consequences for consumers.
The application helps reduce the risk of food fraud throughout the supply chain by assessing vulnerabilities and implementing a mitigation strategy.
5 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Centralize information;
- Conduct a methodical diagnostic;
- Conduct a fraud vulnerability assessment of your supply chain;
- Carry out supplier audit plans;
- Implement a control plan against fraud;
- Manage all the actions in a global action plan.
- Supplier Audit Management and Planning;
- Fraud control plan templates;
- Fraud vulnerability assessment grids;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Collaborative EDM: procedures, operating modes, records, etc;
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- Regulatory watch on food safety.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.