Why use the application : "FMEA method" ?
Your job requires you to analyze and prevent the risks of failure of a process or a product. This process is included in an approach of continuous improvement (quality) and operating safety. The FMEA method identifies failures as early as possible and to protect yourself from a large series of non-compliant products on the production chain.
It also consists in evaluating the criticality by identifying the causes and effects of failure modes. The method deals with: failure mode, effect analysis and criticality analysis (more info: Combining Risk Assessment & Quality In One Tool - Blog QHSE).
This approach is also recommended for all organizations wishing to obtain or renew a standard or certification.
4 good reasons to choose the application
- Report data in a unique software
- Evaluate the criticality of failure points
- Analyze to reduce risks on products and processes
- Implement and monitor corrective and preventive measures
- Evaluation grid model
- Failure management (definition, limit of acceptability / criticality, prioritization...)
- Risk mapping
- Risk analysis
- Residual risk calculation
- Non-compliance management module
- Dedicated and customizable dashboard
- Global action plan
- Report templates (Reliability plan, monitoring plan, quality control plan, preventive maintenance plan, security plan, etc.)
- API (LDAP, SIRH, ERP...)
- Notifications and reminders
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution :
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable.
Reduce risks with the FMEA method:
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.