Companies rely heavily on the professionalism of suppliers and service providers to be competitive in the market. A rigorous selection of these suppliers is necessary to obtain the required quality of the products that exceed customer expectations.
This application allows you to manage your suppliers, from the establishment of specifications to the evaluations. Since there are several criteria when assessing the suitability of a potential supplier, this Supplier Evaluation software is equipped with an evaluation template, an evaluation matrix, and an evaluation criteria checklist. A solution that can operate with your existing quality management software and adapt to your quality management processes. This app's information feedback is automated, allowing you to respond quickly when needed.
Why should you this “Evaluation of Suppliers” application in your company?
Companies rely on the professionalism of several suppliers and service providers, to be competitive in the market. A rigorous selection of these suppliers is necessary to get the required quality of the products.
The "Supplier Evaluation" application allows you to manage your suppliers, from the establishment of specifications to evaluations. Feedback of information is automated, allowing you to react quickly if necessary.
8 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Define the evaluation criteria for your suppliers;
- Identify those responsible for the evaluation to be carried out;
- Select the suppliers to be evaluated;
- Check incoming inspections;
- Monitor supplier performance indicators;
- Get a better quality/price ratio for products/services based on the results;
- Guarantee a high level of quality and service by controlling all the elements and all the way up to your suppliers;
- Ensure the brand image of your company and its products/services.
- Pre-configured list of supplier evaluation criteria;
- Customizable checklist;
- Reception controls via a customizable check-list;
- Management of non-compliance;
- Dynamic dashboards with Power BI;
- Global action plan: preventive and corrective actions;
- Digitized supplier directory;
- Dedicated access to your suppliers;
- EDM (management of contracts and supplier documents, sharing of procedures, etc.);
- EcoVadis evaluation criteria (API)
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Easily accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
People also ask
Following the practices necessary to ensure a successful supplier evaluation is a challenge as there are different criteria to consider. Here is a guideline that can help you in this practice: · Set a schedule: clearly define the necessary tasks and set deadlines. · Provide a concise and detailed questionnaire to the supplier early in the process. · Be courteous and respectful (congratulate them when they perform well) · Conduct personal visits to supplier facilities. · Make sure the right staff members are involved in the assessment.
Each approach may vary based on many factors, there are no defined and universal vendor evaluations. However, there are essentials that need to be checked: · Implementation of performance indicators (Price, Cost, Certifications, Financial health, Quantity, Quality, Service, Innovation, Payment terms, Added value, Compliance) · Suppliers’ classification: group those in similar categories. · Centralize and Integrate Data: Digital Platform · Develop a solid evaluation approach (supplier dashboards, contract management, etc.) · Collaborate with vendors for review/feedback
A supplier evaluation survey can be based on a multitude of factors, several considerations that every company must take into account, regardless of the industry. Here are 5 basic elements that should be included: · Production capacity: carefully assess the capabilities and limitations of the supplier. · Quality: this should be a central element of a supplier's evaluation. ISO BS/EN ISO 9001:2000 certification remains the industry standard. · Performance: include questions that determine whether a vendor can handle typical functions. · Risk: suppliers should actively work to minimize them throughout the supply chain, overall delays, average response time and corrective actions can help develop a reliable quantitative risk assessment. · Environmental impact: sustainability is an essential part of a successful business for both financial and ethical reasons.
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
EcoVadis offers a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) assessment service.
The EcoVadis rating focuses on non-financial management systems, including impacts in: Environment, Social & Human Rights, Ethics and Responsible Purchasing. Each company is evaluated according to its size, location and sector of activity. Today, more than 75,000 business partners have been evaluated worldwide.