Why use the application “Evaluation of Suppliers” in your company?
Companies rely on the professionalism of several suppliers and service providers, to be competitive in the market. A rigorous selection of these suppliers is necessary to get the required quality of the products.
The "Supplier Evaluation" application allows you to manage your suppliers, from the establishment of specifications to evaluations. Feedback of information is automated, allowing you to react quickly if necessary.
8 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Define the evaluation criteria for your suppliers;
- Identify those responsible for the evaluation to be carried out;
- Select the suppliers to be evaluated;
- Check incoming inspections;
- Monitor supplier performance indicators;
- Get a better quality/price ratio for products/services based on the results;
- Guarantee a high level of quality and service by controlling all the elements and all the way up to your suppliers;
- Ensure the brand image of your company and its products/services.
- Pre-configured list of supplier evaluation criteria;
- Customizable checklist;
- Reception controls via a customizable check-list;
- Management of non-compliance;
- Dynamic dashboards with Power BI;
- Global action plan: preventive and corrective actions;
- Digitized supplier directory;
- Dedicated access to your suppliers;
- EDM (management of contracts and supplier documents, sharing of procedures, etc.);
- EcoVadis evaluation criteria (API)
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Easily accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
EcoVadis offers a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) assessment service.
The EcoVadis rating focuses on non-financial management systems, including impacts in: Environment, Social & Human Rights, Ethics and Responsible Purchasing. Each company is evaluated according to its size, location and sector of activity. Today, more than 75,000 business partners have been evaluated worldwide.