Why use the application “Evaluation of subcontractors” in your company?
Companies often rely on the know-how of external companies to provide specific services in the context of work or maintenance. Therefore, to meet the internal requirements of the company, a rigorous selection is necessary in order to obtain a high level of service quality.
The "Subcontractor Evaluation" application allows the selection and management of your service providers, from the preparation of specifications to the evaluation of the service provided. Feedback of information and performance indicators are automated in order to make fast decisions in the choice of subcontractors.
8 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Define the criteria for evaluating your subcontractors;
- Identify those responsible for the evaluations;
- Select the subcontractors to be evaluated;
- Control check of the services’ performance;
- Monitor performance indicators;
- Get a better quality/price ratio of the services according to the results;
- Guarantee a high level of quality and service by controlling the elements all the way up to your subcontractors;
- Ensure the brand image of your company.
- Pre-configured list of subcontractor evaluation criteria;
- Customizable checklist;
- Controls of the services via a customizable check-list;
- Management of non-compliance;
- Dynamic dashboards with Power BI;
- Global action plan: preventive and corrective actions;
- Subcontractors directory;
- Dedicated access to your subcontractors;
- EDM (management of contracts and supplier documents, sharing of procedures, etc.);
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure quality and EHS solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.