The contractor evaluation procedure is the primary source of review for companies to see how contractors are doing for them and notice any performance patterns or red flags. It enables the rated contractor companies to understand their performance in order to improve quality.
It is one of the most powerful forms of checks and balances that contractors and other contractors have in setting quality management requirements.
Why should you use this “Evaluation of Contractors” application in your company?
Companies often rely on the know-how and expertise of external contractors to provide specific services in the context of work or maintenance. Therefore, to meet internal requirements and comply with the company's quality management system, rigorous selection using contractor evaluation checklists and forms is necessary in order to obtain a high level of service quality.
This "Contractor Evaluation" application allows the selection and management of supplier relationships and your service providers, from the preparation of specifications, the coordination of contractors on site, to the evaluation of the service provided.
This contractor project management software helps companies with contractors’ health safety, incident, and audits management. It can be easily integrated into leading quality management software. Information feedback and performance indicators are automated in order to make quick decisions in the choice of contractors.
8 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Define the criteria for evaluating your contractors;
- Identify those responsible for the evaluations;
- Select the contractors to be evaluated;
- Control check of the services’ performance;
- Monitor performance indicators;
- Get a better quality/price ratio of the services according to the results;
- Guarantee a high level of quality and service by controlling the elements all the way up to your contractors;
- Ensure the brand image of your company.
- Pre-configured list of contractor evaluation criteria;
- Customizable checklist;
- Controls of the services via a customizable check-list;
- Management of non-compliance;
- Dynamic dashboards with Power BI;
- Global action plan: preventive and corrective actions;
- Contractors directory;
- Dedicated access to your contractors;
- EDM (management of contracts and supplier documents, sharing of procedures, etc.);
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.