Why use the ESRS vs IFRS assessments application?
By the end of 2022, the European Commission may adopt legislation based on the new ESRS (European Sustainability Reporting Standards) standards of the CSRD (the European Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive). To comply, companies will have to provide information on their sustainability strategy.
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria help companies measure their activities. BlueKanGo's application will help you to identify the requirements of the standards (ESRS and IFRS S1 & S2) that apply to your business and to associate elements of proof with them. In an operational way, you can manage the measures to be implemented.
You will also be able to edit your sustainability report or ESG disclosure reporting.
6 good reasons to choose the application:
- Generate financial statements and sustainability report
- Self-assessment with ESG standards
- Attache evidence/proof to each requirement of the standard
- Compare IFRS and ESRS standards
- Schedule and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Be alerted to deviations in your performance indicators
- Self-assessment module;
- Global action plan;
- Strategic & ESG risk register;
- Sustainability report template (to be integrated with the financial statements) exportable in PDF and XBRL;
- Electronic document management (EDM);
- Management of performance indicators (KPI and KRI)
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
- Automatic alerts for critical limits;
- Reporting and statistics.
Highlight of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration of the offer into your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.