Why use the “ESG management by the Board of Directors and the Executive Team“ application?
Social movements and climate change make it essential to integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals into corporate strategy. Boards of Directors and Executive Teams have a duty to assess the long-term economic impact of ESG actions. Directors have an obligation to look after the best interests of their company. In order to reconcile corporate performance with ESG responsibilities, they implement a monitoring and tracking protocol via KPI/KRI indicators to control impacts and disclosure.
BlueKanGo's application organizes and measures ESG performance for the Board of Directors and for the Executive Team.
4 good reasons to choose the application:
- Measuring the performance (KPI/KRI) of ESG actions
- Controlling the disclosure of results to directors and investors
- Set goals to achieve a strategic ESG status
- Manage the entire ESG strategy through governance (strategic plan, objectives, risk management, indicators)
- ESG strategic steering dashboards
- Strategic & ESG plan
- Management of objectives by the strategic position
- Management of indicators by KPI/KRI type
- Assessments by sentinel managers
- Risk management: financial, security and operational
- Register of strategic and ESG risks
- Governance management (Mission, Vision, Core Values, Purpose, Risk Appetite and Culture)
- Global PDCA action plan
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards
- Automatic alerts for critical limits
- Reporting and statistics
Highlight of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration of the offer into your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo Platform
About the partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is a publisher of a 100% web-based quality & safety software. Improve your Quality & HSE Performance. More than 3,500 customers have adopted it.