An Electronic Permit to Work (e-PTW) is a work authorization software and system that can synchronize operational, maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled work between organizations. This tool streamlines supplier relationship management, helps monitor contractors and reduces risk.
It is an accurate compliance tool that improves health and safety management, increases operational efficiency and productivity, and addresses the area of maintenance and repair work.
Why should you use this "e-PTW" application?
This Electronic Work Permit (e-PTW) application is an integral part of the occupational health and safety system, can help manage a wide range of work activities and comply with your quality management requirements. Indeed, this tool can be adapted to your quality management system and your processes.
The digitalization of the management of Work Permits (PTW) is a significant time-saver and a guarantee of efficiency. A specialized platform that improves the quality and security of the company, manages all data, and allows remote and secure access. A handy feature when conducting investigations or audits for incident management.
6 good reasons to choose the application:
- Saves your time.
- Reduces your risk.
- Ensures your compliance.
- Improves your site's enforcement (monitoring, verification and approval process).
- Tracks and reports all PTW requests.
- Ensures all stakeholders are given visibility on PTW status.
- Custom streamlined permit creation.
- Online approval process.
- Check list.
- User rights access and control.
- Real-time data and statistics review.
- Offline mode.
- Camera, voice, GPS, and e-signature enabled.
- Accessible reports and records anytime and anywhere.
- Fully integrated e-Permit to Work System.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform.
- Accessible on all browsers.
- Real-time alerts and notifications.
- Support with personalized follow-up.
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo Platform
EnviroSolutions & Consulting (ESC) in partnership with BlueKanGo, together they aim to deliver digital transformation to companies who are having difficulty in their QEHS business processes.
ESC is a leading Environment, Safety and Risk consultancy in Asia, which combines an international outlook with local knowledge, for business and government clients.
ESC has partnered with BlueKanGo which is a publisher of a 100% web-based quality & safety software.
Improve your Quality & HSE Performance and be part of more than 3,500 customers who have adopted BlueKanGo’s Management System.
More informations : www.envirosc.com