Why use the (Energy) Echoline regulatory watch application ?
Energy regulations are complex and regularly updated. To help you stay up to date and compliant in the energy field, the BlueKanGo solution integrates Echoline regulatory watch.
7 good reasons to choose the application:
- access to regulatory texts according to your activity (100% personalised) and in compliance with the requirements of ISO standards;
- understand and make the right decisions thanks to the texts present in the regulatory watch databases in the field of energy, commented by dedicated Echoline experts;
- react quickly thanks to personalised regulatory alerts commented by dedicated Echoline experts;
- stay easily informed thanks to files and fact sheets sorted by regulatory topics;
- make the right decisions based on draft texts and case law;
- implement actions following a compliance check as part of a global action plan (which may involve the integrated QHSE management system (non-compliance, audits, interventions, etc...);
- easily manage your projects with a multi-site mode.
This service includes support to adjust the service to your needs (phone interview before deployment).
The evaluation is carried out text by text, taking into account your activity through an on-site visit or by videoconference or telephone.
The subscription includes a scope per chosen country.
- Documentary database with a search engine
- RSS feed
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution :
- Permanent update included in the offer
- Native integration of the offer to your BlueKanGo platform
- SaaS platform accessible on all browsers
- Accessible from anywhere (at work or at home)
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
It all starts with a demo
About the partners: BlueKanGo and Echoline
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.
Echoline is the only regulatory watch provider in France to have an integrated management system (quality – safety – environment) certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.