Why use the “Decarbonization” application in your company?
Decarbonization of industries means to reduce the carbon impact and reduction, and in particular the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The National Low Carbon Strategy (SNBC) aims to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
Decarbonizing one's company is a challenge that will require the processes’ re-evaluation. To succeed in this transition while maintaining the competitiveness of your company, you can rely on digital technology. The BlueKanGo solution implements a global strategy on decarbonization with concrete and measurable actions.
6 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Connect your facilities and data sources to a single tool (via API)
- Collect and analyze data through a customizable dynamic dashboard (with Microsoft Power BI);
- Identify the entities that produce the most GHG (perform a Carbon impact);
- Identify and implement the actions (and people) that will contribute to the best GHG reduction;
- Involve your employees and partners (by sharing actions and procedures);
- Communicate with your employees, your customers and your stakeholders on your actions in favor of the environment.
- Dynamic dashboards and statistical analysis (Microsoft Power BI)
- Connection to various databases and connected objects (sensors or connected smart meters)
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment (GHGEA) and Carbon Footprint;
- Environmental audits;
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA);
- Customizable checklists;
- Training management;
- Measurement and representation of environmental and economical impacts;
- Electronic document management (EDM)
- Global action plan centralizing preventive/corrective actions
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 clients worldwide, 1.3 million users.