Why use the application “Customer satisfaction management” in your company?
Customer satisfaction should always be a priority. One of the ISO 9001 requirements is customer focus which makes this feature a necessity for organizations. Digital technology can be a great advantage to efficiently manage this requirement. It makes it easier for the organization to collect and analyze data, in addition to automatically feeding the overall action plan with the required actions.
This application allows the centralization of all data and information, and involves the entire company in this process of customer satisfaction.
8 good reasons for choosing our tool:
- Collect data in an automated way (workflows)
- Edit questionnaires and reports on customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and track customer satisfaction
- Real-time reports and alerts
- Manage customer requests & complaints
- Quick responses to correct malfunctions
- Manage a global action plan
- Improve the reactivity of the Customer Service
- Customizable satisfaction questionnaire template
- Customer complaint management
- Continuous plan improvement
- Global action plan
- Management of indicators and objectives
- Statistics and dashboard
- Customized reports
- Collaborative document management (EDM)
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
About BlueKanGo Canada
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.
These apps might interest you
Corrective action management application (Aerospace)
Manage the corrective and preventive actions of your airport
Personal Protective Equipment Management
Manage your PPE stocks and train your workers to use them pr