Why use the "Covid-19 Management Solution"?
This pandemic has revealed new challenges in the business organisation such as in the workplace and in terms of health and safety of workers. To meet these challenges, companies had to adapt and enhance their digital strategy in order to remain present in the market and to maintain business continuity.
This application will allow you to remotely manage service continuity in your business
5 good reasons to choose the solution:
- Integrating solution into existing management system;
- Accessing data anytime anywhere (remote tracking);
- Reporting covid 19 cases (access employee records);
- Tracking visitors log (manage records);
- Checking local compliance;
- Using pre-configured workplace-checklist which is also 100% customisable.
- Cleaning Checklist;
- Safe Management Checklist;
- Request to Return to Office Checklist;
- Work From Home Self-Assessment Checklist;
- Incident Checklist;
- Visitor Log Management;
- Staff Work Arrangement Management;
- Swab Reporting;
- COVID19 Incident Reporting and Action Plan;
- Electronic Document Management.
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform.
- Accessible on all browsers.
- Real-time alerts and notifications.
- Support with personalized follow-up.
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo Platform
EnviroSolutions & Consulting (ESC) in partnership with BlueKanGo, together they aim to deliver digital transformation to companies who are having difficulty in their QEHS business processes.
ESC is a leading Environment, Safety and Risk consultancy in Asia, which combines an international outlook with local knowledge, for business and government clients.
ESC has partnered with BlueKanGo which is a publisher of a 100% web-based quality & safety software.
Improve your Quality & HSE Performance and be part of more than 3,500 customers who have adopted BlueKanGo’s Management System.
More informations : www.envirosc.com