Why use the application "Connected Room and Patient - Hoppen"?
Hoppen and BlueKanGo work together to manage rich data on a single tool. Discover this application that will give you access to blueapps which are connected to Hoppen's modern, ergonomic and adaptable Media Screen touch terminals.
The benefits for healthcare collaborators are: report adverse events and access protocols and procedures described in BlueKanGo.
The patients’ benefits are: alert staff when needed, fill out a satisfaction survey, order meals, etc.
Save time by centralizing requests from a single tool easily accessible by all your employees.
4 good reasons to choose the application:
- Use the complementarity of BlueKanGo and Hoppen solutions;
- Centralize all your services on a single tool;
- Increase reactivity thanks to the alert feedback;
- Improve patient satisfaction throughout their stay and the management of complaints.
- Care staff interventions;
- Management of biocleaning;
- Reporting of technical incidents;
- Dinner Menu management and logistics (meal orders, patient allergies and allergens);
- Complaints management;
- Discharge surveys (with alert/recovery);
- Patient improvement suggestions (idea box);
- Customized dashboards.
- Statistical reporting and analysis.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform;
- Accessible on all browsers;
- Real-time alerts and notifications;
- Support with personalized follow-up;
- Fully customizable.
This application is available for BlueKanGo’s and Hoppen clients, but also for new Healthcare centers.
- Active BlueKanGo platform;
- Active Hoppen services;
- With the mobility option and Bluekango API.
BlueKanGo: the 100% web & secure digital solution for Quality and HSE.
Over 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users
Leader in the health sector with more than 2000 establishments equipped in France.
Hoppen: designs and implements innovative, simple and intuitive digital solutions for healthcare institutions (internal teams, healthcare professionals and patients) via MediaScreen and MyHoppenVisio.
Hoppen created the Digital Hospital concept.