Why use the "CMMS" application?
Healthcare Institutions (as well as companies) are equipped with a large range of materials (medical and non-medical) and equipment. Their management is often complex.
To precisely control the status of your healthcare equipment, a Computerized Maintenance Management Information System (CMMS) application can save you precious time. You can manage the entire life cycle of your equipment: status, position, preventive maintenance tracking, stock, etc., as well as monitor the mandatory periodic inspections/controls of equipment and facilities.
7 good reasons to choose the application:
- Identify and manage your devices and installations with a simple, intuitive and complete application;
- Display the content you are interested in (the application is completely adaptable to your activity);
- Real-time tracking of your equipment’s status (traceability): its characteristics (suppliers, references, associated documents, etc.), its location, its status (under maintenance, etc.), etc.
- Work better with suppliers and service providers to monitor preventive maintenance, repairs, inspections, etc;
- Real-time monitoring of consumables’ inventory and adapting orders according to critical thresholds;
- Act quickly thanks to a global action plan;
- Edit reports to control and optimise your fleet.
- Management of suppliers/service providers (Directory, Non-conformities, Evaluation);
- Management of devices and installations (equipment archive, location, spare parts, vehicle management);
- Management of "Preventive"/Calibrations (Preventive maintenance and intervention report);
- Management of "tickets"/Request for intervention (Request for intervention/work order, intervention report, request for consumables);
- Inventory management (movement and follow-up of orders);
- Follow-up of periodic visits (List of installations, visit report);
- Key management (identification and movement)
- Custom interface for manager, technicians and users
- Global action plan
- Reports and statistics
- Alerts and notifications
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
Manage your equiment and devices with CMMS with BlueKanGo:
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.