Why use the application “Compensation/Disability Administrative Management” in your company?
The BlueKanGo app “Compensation/Disability Administrative Management” centralizes and standardizes your workers' compensation, occupational disease and disability management procedures.
All important data of occupational accidents, diseases and disabilities are recorded and indexed in the BlueKanGo platform, allowing you a full administrative management of the event: Investigation and analysis, RRA (Recurrence Aggravation), employee's medical file/report, legal follow-up, temporary assignment, functional limitation and restriction, return to work procedure, follow-up of legal deadlines and cost sharing, etc.
The follow-up of processes and deadlines is optimized with the integrated workflow system, which triggers alerts for information and actions to all parties involved.
Finally, you will be able to analyze and limit the financial and human consequences due to occupational accidents thanks to the statistics generator, reports and indicators for data management.
6 good reasons to choose our tool:
- Identify the risks and analyze the financial impact of occupational accidents and diseases;
- Centralize and standardize information related to occupational accidents to facilitate their processing and management;
- Automatically generate official forms (CNESST, employees, insurance companies, etc.) from the entry data;
- Optimize administrative management: management of various events, relapse cases, accident investigations and analyses, medical files, administrative follow-up, temporary assignments, functional limitations and restrictions, return-to-work procedures, cost sharing, follow-up of cost sharing requests (CNESST, DRA, TAT);
- Manage work accidents (with implementation of corrective actions to strengthen OSH);
- Reduce the processing time by triggering alerts for information and action with stakeholders.
- Workflows and management of progress reports (steering table, indicators, etc.);
- Document creation module, producing all desired form templates and linking these forms to the employee files.
- Statistics and dashboards to analyze accidents from all angles (e.g.: evolution of the number of accidents per month, frequency, severity of accidents, analysis of the number of accidents per department and profession, operating site, etc.);
- Linking of your employees' OSH files with the data from the Injury Tracking Application (ITA);
- Reports and management indicators to identify risks, evaluate, analyze and limit the financial and human consequences of occupational accidents.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
About partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo is the 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.