Some categories of professions are exposed to more risks and dangerous environments than others. Employers have the responsibility to ensure compensation for victims of accidents at work as well as effective management of risks related to the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
Moreover, they must ensure that their processes comply with quality management requirements and occupational health and safety standards and regulations related to their activities.
Why should you use this “Compensation/Disability Administrative Management” application in your company?
This “Compensation/Disability Administrative Management” software centralizes and standardizes your procedures for managing accidents at work, workers' compensation, occupational diseases and disability. This tool will improve health and safety management, incident/audit management, and supplier relationship management.
All important data on occupational accidents, illnesses and disabilities are recorded and indexed in this BlueKanGo platform, giving you complete administrative management of the event: Investigation and analysis, RRA (Recurrence Aggravation), employee medical file/report, legal follow-up, temporary assignment, functional limitation and restriction, return to work procedure, monitoring of legal deadlines and cost-sharing, etc.
An integrated workflow system will facilitate and optimize the monitoring of processes and deadlines with functions that send information and action alerts to all concerned parties. Finally, you will be able to analyze and limit the financial and human consequences due to accidents at work thanks to the generator of statistics, reports, and data management indicators.
6 good reasons to choose our tool:
- Identify the risks and analyze the financial impact of occupational accidents and diseases ;
- Centralize and standardize information related to occupational accidents to facilitate their processing and management ;
- Automatically generate official forms (CNESST, employees, insurance companies, etc.) from the entry data ;
- Optimize administrative management: management of various events, relapse cases, accident investigations and analyses, medical files, administrative follow-up, temporary assignments, functional limitations and restrictions, return-to-work procedures, cost sharing, follow-up of cost sharing requests (CNESST, DRA, TAT) ;
- Manage work accidents (with implementation of corrective actions to strengthen OSH);
- Reduce the processing time by triggering alerts for information and action with stakeholders.
- Workflows and management of progress reports (steering table, indicators, etc.) ;
- Document creation module, producing all desired form templates and linking these forms to the employee files ;
- Statistics and dashboards to analyze accidents from all angles (e.g.: evolution of the number of accidents per month, frequency, severity of accidents, analysis of the number of accidents per department and profession, operating site, etc.) ;
- Linking of your employees' OSH files with the data from the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) ;
- Reports and management indicators to identify risks, evaluate, analyze and limit the financial and human consequences of occupational accidents.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
People also ask
The first step is to contact your local Veterans Affairs (VA) regional benefit office for information about applying for Special Monthly Compensation (SMC). You can locate your nearest regional benefit office at: https://www.benefits.va.gov/benefits/offices.asp The Department of VA must review related medical evidence to determine eligibility and make a decision regarding the level of SMC.
You can directly contact your local VA regional benefit office for this matter. You can locate your nearest regional benefit office at: https://www.benefits.va.gov/benefits/offices.asp
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is in charge of paying SMC to veterans suffering from serious disabilities or combinations of disabilities. VA automatically gives Special Monthly Compensation if one’s qualifying for it.
MSC is only awarded to veterans who have severe or very severe service-related disabilities. So, if one does not meet this criterion, they cannot benefit from the SMC.
Offer Available only on canadian’s market
Active BlueKanGo Plateform
About the partner: BlueKanGo Canada
BlueKanGo Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo created in 2018. Our QHSE solution adapts to your needs and your industry, over 3,500 customers have adopted it!
Watch a demo? Click on “Demo” or contact us!